Salesforce: The #1 CRM in the World has become so expansive that it is increasingly necessary for companies to hire Salesforce Administrators to help navigate the ins and outs of the program.
What’s the big deal with Salesforce?
Salesforce has grown to become an extremely powerful application which manages every aspect of customer engagement. More than 150,000 companies are using Salesforce today, commanding more than 20% of the CRM market, and 58% of current customers. In fact, Salesforce plans to continue integrating new Salesforce clouds, so the growth will only continue!
Why do you need Salesforce Admins anyway?
1. Because of how large and powerful Salesforce has become, it takes a variety of roles, experiences, and skill sets to manage this application.
2. In order to increase the benefits of this application, hiring a Salesforce specialist can help your company exponentially! Why?
- The administrator can quickly respond to changing processes in the company, and automates Sales/ Service processes that streamlines users’ work and saves time.
- Salesforce has been releasing new releases three times a year, so they have to take action to ensure that the new functionality does not negatively impact current solutions.
- They have a comprehensive overview of the application and can serve as an advisory voice for businesses in streamlining the current solution.
- Thanks to the administrator, the company is able to respond quickly to changes in the BUS model. They can quickly modify the data model, add a field to collect new information, or set new security requirements and visibility data.
3. It saves your company time and money as you do not have to train internal employees. In addition, outsourcing from the Czech Republic will save you money as rates are lower than in the US!
How can you benefit from hiring Salesforce Admins?
Salesforce Administrators are business leaders who manage the entire Salesforce solution. They are deeply knowledgeable about how their company operates, intertwined in making all departments successful through process automations, and thus, integral to running a smooth & efficient business.
“Admins keep Salesforce users trained and educated, solve complicated business problems and keep projects moving forward. A Salesforce Admin delivers creative solutions — making Salesforce users happier and the business smarter!”- Salesforce Blog
Check out this Salesforce Video to learn more!
How Does Enehano fit into all this?
Enehano Solutions provides experienced Salesforce developers, testers, admins, and project managers to ensure you get the greatest benefit out of Salesforce as possible. From start to finish we will guide you through the implementation of the #1 solution in the world which will help your company grow exponentially!
Interested in Hiring a Salesforce Admin?