The Community Cloud is an ecosystem where employees, partners, and customers can connect and collaborate. Building different communities on Salesforce can add value to your company in many ways. Discover how Salesforce Communities can be beneficial to your company!
4 reasons community cloud keeps your business running smoothly:
1. Improve engagement within your business, partners, and customers
- Provide better customer service with a platform that allows them access to help across multiple departments with peer-to-peer support and your service agents
- Create multiple communities to address specific needs, creating a more efficient platform to engage
2. Accelerate Sales Channels
- Quickly share content and training materials, attracting new customers
- Connect resellers, distributors, and partners to increase feedback and new sales opportunities
- Partners can find information and experts, register new leads, update records, and manage funds, speeding the sales process
3. Automate select business processes
- Serves as a front end web portal to Automate select business processes which are supported on the back-end by solutions on the Force.com platform
- Allows you to customize the user interface to serve your company’s and client’s greatest needs
4. Drive employee productivity
- Increase employee satisfaction by providing them with a platform with allows them to complete their on boarding, learn about their benefits, and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently
- More employee productivity= better customer service= rapid company growth
If you want to transform your productivity and engagement throughout your company, partners, and customers then Salesforce Communities is the perfect solution for you! You will improve engagement, accelerate sales, automate important but time consuming tasks, and increase employee productivity!
Check out this demo by Salesforce to see first hand how it works!
Want to Implement or Know more about Salesforce Communities? Contact your Salesforce Experts: Connect with Enehano and shoot Zuzana an email!