With the increased amount of automation processes, customers are quickly adapting to the digital world
What are the Current Demands of the Customer?
1. Instant Gratification
With mobile apps, machine learning, and automation, customers are used to getting what they want right away. No longer are the days of sitting around waiting for an order to be placed, or a problem to be solved. With the amount of digital tools that customers are accustomed to, they no longer tolerate companies who do not have efficient digital processes.
2. Personal Support
With instant messaging and chats on digital platforms there is increased attention to the customer. Customers are now expecting companies to be responsive and reliable in their online support and communication.
3. Greater Access to New Connections
Customers now have access to a whole new world of communities online on different social media platforms. For example, the Salesforce Community Cloud connects employees, partners, and customers into an interactive community, making it easy for customers to reach new solutions easier.
Changing Approach to Recruiting the Customer
- B2B sales teams: new digital processes now replaces cold calling with social selling through various social media platforms. you connect with customers by sharing relevant content and your expertise as part of a solution to their problem.
- Marketing teams: offline marketing activites are now becoming useless and replaced with targeted messages through online marketing with a strategic plan. Through use of email, social media, organic search and website to track engagement, you can develop a relationship with the customer.
- Customer service teams: You now don’t have to wait for the customer to come to you, but you can approach your customer through a wide range of channels including social media, reviews sites, forums, and communities.
How can Digital Transformation Help your Company?
A study at MIT found that companies that have embraced digital transformation are 26% more profitable than their peers!
“25% of firms that excel both in digital intensity and transformation management capabilities — are 26% more profitable, generate 9% more revenue from their physical assets, and achieve 12% higher market valuations than other large firms in their industries”
How Can Companies Achieve Maxiumum Customer Satisfaction?
With Salesforce, companies can automate and organize their digital platforms to more efficiently reach their customers. Service cloud by Salesforce brings all your customer’s information together to ensure you are making smart business decisions.
To reach your customers, you have to understand who your customers are:
Salesforce can help you discover a complete 360-degree view of the customer: This means knowing the customer’s story from beginning to end in order to effectively reach them in the future. This means knowing the customer’s history with your company- every call or email they’ve made and every marketing campaign they’ve seen. This means knowing about their business and what technologies they would benefit from.
This benefits your business in multiple ways:
- Sales managers and executives can now get a view of all the deals in within your company and gain access to accurate forecasts to see which deals might slip.
- If there’s rep turnover, the information on their accounts helps someone else in the company to reference and use to continue the relationship easily so that the customer will not fall through the cracks.
- Business decisions are all informed by data. This leads to smarter, more efficient decisions.
Salesforce has tools that capture the information from your customers, like Einstein Activity Capture and Salesforce Inbox. This means your employees don’t have to waste time manually entering anything; these solutions note the information and store it with the right customer and opportunity.
“Create 32% more customer happiness with complete customer support software”- Salesforce
Using the Service Cloud, companies can increase their customer relations by providing engaging communities and portals, delivering personalized support across their digital platform, and increasing agent productivity.
Digital Transformation means customers are used to solving their problems quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Businesses need to keep up with the digitalized world to automate routine processes and free time for more important and innovative tasks.
If you want to enhance your customer’s experience with digital transformation, connect with Enehano and shoot Zuzana an email!Keep up with our exciting new expansion to the US on our blog! Follow our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter!