Do you want to maximize your Salesforce experience? Lighting is the newest generation of the Salesforce platform that will not only generate better sales processes but will assist in expanding your clientele. More and more companies are beginning to migrate from Salesforce Classic to Lightning due to licensing reasons. Let’s make the switch!
Why is Salesforce Lighting More Efficient?
To name a few, here are some of the major benefits Lighting offers over Classic:
10 Amazing Features:
- Home Page — Lighting offers an easier and faster layout for its users. The homepage includes events, calendars, news feeds, and performance charts to get a current view of your business.
- Activity Timeline — Organizes a chronology to assist users in keeping track of their current and past activity. The timeline allows the user to be more efficient as it keeps track of more than just weekly tasks, but also meeting times, phone calls, and emails.
- Lightning App Builder — Allows the user to easily customize their homepage, Lightning pages, and other components with a simple drag and drop process.
- Sales Path — Users have the ability to map out the major stages in their business and highlight the important tasks that need to be completed.
- Lightning Console Apps — Enables users to view multiple records and lists on the same screen without the hassle of wasting time and losing track of what you’re working on.
- SalesForce Mobile App (pilot) — Users now have the ability to work from their mobile devices with the same customization's as using a desktop.
- Lightning Dialer — Allows users to make or receive calls at ease as users can create notes during each call directly on salesforce.
- The Assistant — Gives users helpful tips and insights to generate leads as well as creates a summarized to-do list based on your progress.
- Interactive Tabs — No more getting redirected to other pages! Lightning’s new interactive tabs allow the user to create new records, view records, and view recent lists within the click a button.
- Enhanced Notes — Allows users to have a better note taking experience as it auto-saves notes, gives you the ability to relate notes to multiple records, and share notes with your coworkers.
Learn more about Lightning!
According to the Salesforce 2017 Adoption Survey, users reported the following:
- 44% Conversion Rate Increase
- 41% User Productivity Increase
- 21% Win Rate Improvement
- 23% Increased Closing Time
Salesforce Lightning can be viewed as an upgrade from Salesforce Classic in just a few remarks. Lightning not only changed the layout of their platform, but also the level of efficiency for the user. In addition, Lightning offers a number of features that the Classic platform does not have. These tools generate better results and are easily accessible to the user. Consequently, everyone should migrate to Salesforce Lightning.
Zuzana and Enehano want to help your business grow — Contact us and see your results skyrocket and your business prosper after making the change.