Salesforce Marketing Consultant
- Fundamental SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Willingness to learn new technologies and respond flexibly to change
- Good communication skills
- General IT background
- Good knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Evergage or another marketing platform
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Experience with business analysis or technical analysis
- Previous work in consulting, marketing agency or internal marketing department
In this position will be your best friend Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or Interaction Studio, Pardot), where you will help our clients with the configuration of these tools, preparation of marketing campaigns and overall development in the field of marketing automation.
In addition to working directly with these tools, you will also work on the preparation of business or technical analysis and assistance with the preparation of offers and presentations to clients within the business development process.
You will work in an experienced team, so you don't have to worry, if you don't meet all the requirements, you will learn everything quickly. Nevertheless, we need you to actively master the basics of SQL and to be able to systematically approach problem solving. It is also necessary to take into account that you will work on more activities at the same time and the dynamic environment should be natural for you.
- Combination of project work and business development support
- Working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage), Pardot
- Analysis of business and technical requirements & design of a suitable solution in the customer's environment
- Design of a suitable strategy for segmentation, campaign creation, personalisation, 360 customer journey
- Setting and management of individual modules - Mobile Studio, Email Studio, Social Studio, etc.
- Preparation of functional specifications for developers
- Preparation of demo demonstrations within business development
- Salesforce training